- Mad Men: I watched an episode once (I think perhaps the first show of last season) and had no idea what was going on (although, I admit I was multitasking at the time and only partially paying attention). I probably need to start from the beginning. I do love the clothes. The likelihood that I’ll actually watch this is slim, though. I still haven’t gotten around to renting The Sopranos and catching up to 2007.
- Downton Abbey: Multiple people have told me that I would enjoy this. Again, I should start from the beginning. I should also add that, for the longest time, whenever I saw this in print, I read it as “Downtown Abbey.”
- The Voice: I’ve got to be honest, I have no interest here.
- American Idol: Never watched an episode, probably never will.
- Twilight: Sometimes I think I should read these books, but then…I don’t.
- The Hunger Games: I may actually get in on this one in the near future.
- Game of Thrones: I’m clueless, but apparently it’s a big deal.
- Twitter: Yeah, no. I just can’t see can’t getting into this.
- Any video game that involves graphics that are more sophisticated than those of birds being slingshot at green pigs